Floravere is hiring a dynamic & creative content creator and Instagram + Pinterest guru to oversee our social media channels and rapidly grow the Floravere bride tribe.
Floravere is a VC-backed direct-to-consumer brand on a mission to change the way women make one of the most memorable purchases of their life — their wedding dress.
We believe that any woman who wants to walk down the aisle in an unforgettable, couture-quality wedding gowns should be able to, so we’re disrupting the stuffy, antiquated bridal industry by making luxury wedding dresses radically accessible. We are a diverse, customer-obsessed team relentlessly dedicated to helping as many women as possible feel like their best, most powerful selves on their wedding day. We have been featured in Vogue, NYTimes, and Fast Company.
This is a highly entrepreneurial role working closely with the Founders, at a brand backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Allbirds, and The Wing.
You will, first and foremost, be responsible for creating & executing a best-in-class social media strategy. Beyond that, you will have the opportunity to own and/or support brand marketing projects related to community engagement, influencer marketing, offline activations & events, content marketing, and PR.
- Own and manage all of Floravere’s social media accounts, with a focus on IG, FB, & Pinterest
- Plan and execute a strategy to rapidly grow our social media audiences, increase engagement, and drive virality, referrals, and shares
- Create / oversee production of social-first brand content (photo + video): sometimes you’ll art direct and coordinate photoshoots, other times you’ll roll up your sleeves and shoot/produce the content yourself (photography and design skills are a huge plus in this role)
- Conceptualize campaigns and strategies to engage the wedding community (e.g., venues, photographers, florists, planners) and like-minded brands (e.g., fashion, beauty, wellness)
- Beyond your core responsibilities, you will own and/or support brand marketing projects related to community engagement, influencer marketing, offline activations & events, content marketing, and PR
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 3+ years of experience managing social media for a digital brand
- Instagram is in your DNA – you create content wherever you go, and UGC is your favorite acronym; Pinterest expertise strongly preferred
- You are that magic mix of creative X performance-oriented, so you’re constantly creating, iterating, and testing based on what’s working and not working to drive growth
- You’re always on top of the latest social media trends and features and jump at the chance to try them out
- You like to move fast, hustle hard, and will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are a relationship builder - you love people, and people love you. Extra points if you have a network or existing relationships within weddings, fashion, beauty, wellness, etc.
- You have a genuine enthusiasm for bridal/weddings and are passionate about helping women feel & look their best on their own terms
This role will be full-time and based at Floravere HQ in West Hollywood, LA.
In exchange for your hard work, you will receive a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in the early days. You will work closely with and learn from the leadership team, be challenged, and help build the FUTURE of bridal.